I Had to Get on That Soap Box Again

It has been quite a while since I have posted, primarily because life, work and formation has kept me so busy. But when I saw the attached article, I had to comment. The article covered how our local airline, Delta, will probably lose $400 million due the situation in Japan.

So that is what we have come to; it all comes back to money. Let's forget about all of the suffering that is going on and the sacrifice that those men (and possibly women) are making to get the nuclear reactors under control. The people of Japan will have a difficult road ahead and for the nuclear power workers, they will most likely lose their lives for their homeland. I could care less about Delta Airlines losing a few million out of all of this. If the Japan market is so important to them, we should be hearing how the company plans to support the people of Japan in this difficult time.

It makes me very sad.

Please pray for the people of Japan, their struggle has just begun.

Comments

Popular Posts