LENT Begins

We are entering the preparatory process for welcoming the Risen Jesus on Easter Sunday. Each year I try to do two things beyond the ordinary. First, I find something to change in my life that I want to be permanent (not something that is just given up during Lent). Second, I try to find a way to deepen my understanding of the Passion so that the joy of Easter is tangible.

During that search I found an interesting site that provides daily reflections during lent and is based on spiritual exercises of St Ignatius. Take a look at it here.

I pray that we all take this time of year to:

  • Reflect on who Jesus is in our lives;
  • Deepen our understanding of our relationship with him; and
  • Learn to do His will.
If we do these things, the joy of Easter will be tangible and I sincerely believe that we can make a little bit of heaven on earth.

Comments

Popular Posts